The Douglas Municipal Airport is a public airport located 2 miles (3 kilometers) east of the central business district of Douglas, a city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Douglas.
Airport Location Details
- FAA Identifier DGL
- Latitude and Longitude
- 31.3426028/-109.5064544 (estimated)
- Variation: 12E (1985)
- Time Zone: UTC-7 (year round; do not observe DST)
- Fuel Available: 100LL and JET-A.
- 24 Hour 100LL, available with major credit card.
- Parking: Hangars and Tie Downs
- Air frame service available
Border Air Museum
3200 10th St
Douglas, AZ, 85607
Hours: Available by appointment
Please contact visitor center at 520-417-7354