Arizona Commerce Authority
The Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) is the leading economic development organization with a streamlined mission to grow and strengthen Arizona’s economy. The ACA uses a three-pronged approach to advance the overall economy: recruit, grow, create.
Cochise County, Bisbee, Douglas, Tombstone and Willcox
Working together, the cities within Cochise County effect change and economic growth regarding regional issues.
- City of Benson | Website
- City of Bisbee | Website
- City of Douglas | Website
- City of Sierra Vista | Website / Business Website
- City of Tombstone | Website
- City of Willcox | Website
- Cochise County | Website
SouthEastern Arizona Governments Organization (SEAGO)
The SouthEastern Arizona Governments Organization (SEAGO) is a regional planning agency, whose core function is to:
- Assist local governments in seeking cooperative solutions to area wide problems.
- Provide a forum for regional policy development.
- Serve as a coordinating link between municipal, county, tribal, state, and federal agencies.
Southwest Gas Company provides residential and commercial gas to the City of Sierra Vista.
Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.
A nonprofit, member-owned distribution cooperative providing electricity to more than 51,000 services over some 4,100 miles of energized line including the City of Sierra Vista. Visit the Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Cooperative Inc. website.
Within the City of Douglas there are a two Internet service providers (ISPs). Century Link and Cox Communications provide service via cable or phone connections. Additionally, Clark Information Systems and WI-POWER offers Internet service both within the surrounding rural areas, and HPAZNET LLC, offers rural high speed Internet connections.
- Century Link | 855-391-7945
- Cox Communications | 855-337-6702
- WI-POWER® Rural Broadband Solutions | 800-950-3015